Monday, November 14, 2016

Portrait

I recently spent some time capturing self portraits. I really enjoy taking self portraits because I like having the full control of my model. I feel like since I am my own model I can be very honest and real with my self as well as have the freedom to try new ideas with out the opinion of someone else getting in the way. Another great thing about self portraits is that it is very easy for me to create the photograph that I am aiming to create because I do not have to try to get another person to understand my vision. I ultimately think that self portraits are a wonderful tool when trying to stretch yourself creatively for your own personal enjoyment but using models also does have its benefits. Although I'll save that topic for another time
 

No comments:

Post a Comment